Sarah A. Scala M. Ed & OD, ACC
Founder, President, and Principal Consultant - Sarah Scala Consulting
Sarah Scala is a senior talent management leader and executive coach with 20+ years of experience providing organization development, change management, and leadership development solutions for diverse global and local industries. She is a collaborative consultant, coach, and educator supporting performance transformation of executives, leaders, and teams. Sarah is a methodical, results-driven leader recognized for helping clients reach their highest potential, increase revenue, reduce turnover, elevate business profitability, build competencies, and improve performance. Sarah also provides LGBTQ+ Coaching.
- Masters degree in Organization Development and Adult Education from Alverno College
- Bachelor degrees in Business Management and Adventure Recreation from Green Mountain College.
- International Coach Federation -Certified Coach (ACC)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 / EQ-360) - Certified practitioner
- Gestalt International Study Center - Certified Gestalt Coach
- Emotional Intelligence (MSCEIT ™) - Certified practitioner
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360 - Certified practitioner
- SLII ® and SLX® (situational leadership) - Certified practitioner
- MBTI ®, FIRO-B ®, and Thomas Kilman Conflict Instrument ® - Certified practitioner
These accomplishments are based on over 20 years as a successful consultant, manager, coach, and leader in talent management and leadership development. Examples include:
- COACHING: Executive coaching of over 400 leaders and CEOs supporting increased revenues and reduced turnover for Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients including: Danone / Dannon Yogurt and Takeda Pharmaceutical.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Led 700 leaders through innovative national and global leadership development programs to build competencies resulting in increased retention and qualified promotion-ready candidates in leadership pipeline. Clients included: Orstead, Cartera Commerce (Rakuten), and King Arthur Flour.
- MENTOR PROGRAMS: 88% reduction in turnover in one year for financial industry client. Improved productivity (skill mastery) by 33%, (1 year from 1.5 years) for Simon Pearce, handcrafted glassware client resulting in vastly improved ROI.
- SUCCESSION: Implemented proven succession management methods for CEO and executive team in preparation of anticipated executive turnover. Provided a predictable map to move forward, reducing ramp-up time, and maintaining uninterrupted business operations for consumer packaged goods client.
These accomplishments were at companies with as many as 100,000 employees and down to coaching assignments with individuals.
Sarah is the Founder and Chair of the Granite State Learning and Organizational Development Roundtable, a professional association that provides learning and development to HR and Learning leaders. Sarah serves as a committee member with the International Coach Federation - New England Chapter, and as a Professional Associate for the Gestalt International Study Center. In addition, Sarah is a member of the New Talent Management Network - Boston. Sarah is also a member of the Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
In her free time, Sarah enjoys cycling, kayaking, cross-country skiing, and travel. She also enjoys volunteering to provide meals to those in need, and frequently speaks at conferences and events for
organizations that support leadership and entrepreneurship.
View My Short YOUTUBE VIDEOS Learn More at: Sarah Scala Consultingwww.sarahscala.com